BabyNub
Calbrad

Hey all

Hi, i hope we have finally found a new permanent home! Thanks Becky for setting up the new site (again).

Hope we are all well. Im 34 weeks today so am getting hospital bag stuff ready!

Hi Hayley,

How are you feeling? Has you BP improved? I hope you are feeling well.

I had a check up yesterday.  All still travelling along well. Baby is still head down,  5/5 above, measuring 3 weeks ahead, and HB of 145bpm.

We put the capsule in the car today in readiness. I feel super ready. I am sure that means I won't have another preemie and will go overdue haha

Bp was 141/90 on friday which is still slightly high, but lower than it has been! Im back 2moro so fingers crossed it may have dropped more as will have been on the tablets a week by then. I have a feeling my little one has dropped as bump is a lot lower, going to ask them to check tomorrow! U r certainly organised, i have put most of my hospital stuff out ready so will pack it at some point this week hopefully! Still keep thinking ive got ages but 6 weeks today is due date so time sure is ticking! Hope u r well x

I am really well. Slightly uncomfortable, still not sleeping, but I'm happy and enjoying what little time I have left with my bump buddy.

We had the parent night for Lachie's kindergarten enrolment this evening. I thought i was going to cry haha i can't believe my baby is going to be four in a few weeks. He will be off in the big wide world soon. I've never put him in childcare and am quite nervous about leaving him. He's only ever been looked after by family and friends. I'm not worried about how he'll cope. He is such a friendly and outgoing little fella. I am certain he'll thrive. Thank god I'll have a newborn to keep me occupied.

Let us know how you get on at your appointment :)

Aw im sure he will be fine making lots of new friends.

Bp was still 141/94 today so they said consultant may review medication at appt 2moro (costing a fortune parking at hosp!), they also said head is 2/5 engaged, i didnt think that happened yet in subsequent pregnancies?! Anyway baby is perfectly happy, had more bloods taken so they will have the results for 2moro as got growth scan 2moro.

Glad u r feeling well x

Hi ladies,

Thanks for sending me over here Lorena. I've been using tapatalk quite a bit so didn't see the announcement about this place on the temp site.

Anyway, things are getting a bit exciting and scary at the moment. We've got baby's furniture (will post pics up soon) and a couple from our antenatal class had their baby really early (last Saturday), which has shocked us quite a bit.

Not long to go now! Bags not even packed yet!

Your bump is is looking great Hayley!  :)  Are those still "normal" jeans you've got on?!

How are you doing L8cey22?  Have you had any more joy with any boys names?

Still waiting for a few more things for the nursery, but I'm too impatient to delay showing you some pics now!

02DSC04828.JPG.d1c6e3607d314ca64085883eb

03DSC04829.JPG.14a9d70366997755b9ebc6fb0

03DSC04830.JPG.69f9595051308cc0088a1f4f7

03DSC04831.JPG.2246e595398695492c2a04331

Becky, took our post numbers from IG :)

With Lachie, i had not dropped and was not engaged at all then one day he completely engaged and the next day I went into labour. It was very quick. I was 34+5. I'm currently 34+3. Naturally, I'm a little nervous. I definitely don't feel like I'm any closer to labour but then I didn't with Lachie either.

Hi L8CEY22. How are you feeling?

Spencer, how preemie was the baby boy?

Oh,  what a lovely room. Lots of space for the little darling :)

Hayley, you look wonderful! You look like you've barely gained any weight :) And 2/5 is amazing. You are almost fully engaged. Exciting times :)

Ive gained 25lb! Not sure how when madam was only 3.5lb 2 weeks ago!

Spencer ur room looks amazing! Its sure getting close for us all now! Cant wait to see our babies and see what names we decide on!

11kg?! Where have you put that? You look fabulous. I think I've gained around 7kg. I haven't gained any weight in the last fortnight even though baby is definitely growing. Weird. My tummy is so round and basketball shaped. I'll try to take another photo tomorrow :)