BabyNub
Calbrad

Hey all

Awww Hunni why is adam so against having another if u want more? 1 more wouldn’t make much difference ? Ella is now at pre school 5 days a week, only afternoons but this is her first week doing 5 days and it already feels strange! Big hugs my lovely x x

Fake snow?!  Was there enough to play in?  Ella is such a sweetie!  Wow - preschool 5 days a week now?  How long is that for?  What do you do with your spare time now?! :) 

Imogen is excited, but I'm a little worried she's going to be a bit jealous.  I keep telling her that "I love her sooooo much".  I think I'm boring her with it, because she said to me the other day "It's ok daddy. You can love baby too, because I'm going to be a big sister!".

I agree with Hayley, Lorenna.  One more would be good...

• Love 1

Just 3 hours a day spencer so 15 hours a week. Is Imogen staying at her nursery until she starts proper school?

Adam is just really happy with the two. He feels done. We would need to buy another house if we go for a third. I think he sees it as a big hassle. I do get where he's coming from but my motivation has nothing to do with money or space.

I tell my boys constantly how much I love them. So far, they seem to humour me and go along with it .

Oh! Hi guys!!! ❤️❤️

sorry about all the dang spam 

ugh 

working on it 

• Like 1

Figured it out, they somehow infiltrated the admin settings and set it up that guests could post in this thread....UGH

Fixed now and will keep an eye on it from now on, so sorry guys!

Love you all and hope you all are doing fantastic!!!

• Like 3

@CatchingBabies yup, they infiltrated those settings for that forum too. I have no idea how they were able to do that either, it’s beyond frustrating! I’ve done some security “beefing” so hopefully that will be the end of it

Becky had her first day of preschool on Friday. She will go 12.30-3 from now on. She LOVED IT! Will post a pic. 

Becky still talks none stop about santa. It’s so sweet. Constantly singing jingle bells. 

Still no luck with potty training. She’s the only one now still in nappies. 😕

Awwww love the photos. I cannot get over how long her hair is.  Little snow white beauty. So glad to hear she loved it. 

I am still in shock how easily Harrison took to wearing jocks after being so against it. I thought it would be a disaster.  So glad I decided to give it a go. 

I will upload some photos to the gallery so you can see the ones I posted too facebook @L8cey22

Aww Harry’s such a cutie and ur so beautiful lorenna! 

Beckys hair is about 3/4 down her back. I still haven’t brought myself to get it cut yet. 

It seems Becky is goin to b my wild card when it comes to the potty side of things. We will get there in the end. X

I bet one day she'll just tell you that she no longer wants to wear nappies and it will all just click for her. I wish my hair was that long. It seems to get to the length it is now and then seems to stop. Frustrating.

I am feeling so ick after Christmas. We have been eating so much rubbish. Time to get back to eating healthy again