BabyNub
magicalmama

Would love some guesses!

i look forward to your update because I'm really confused about what is the nub lol!

This is what I am seeing, I've noticed when it is in fact a nub that is raised (girl or boy) there is usually this line looking thing under the nub. It almost looks like a spot where the nub attaches (kind of like a flap in my head) it's hard for me to explain it because it just something i have noticed, not something that's been proven or anything. I'm not meaning the bright white line under what looks like the nub but the thing that is in-between the two. That is what makes me think it is a nub and not cord, that and that it's the perfect position and shape of a nub. But I have been fooled before!

IMG_20180203_095353.jpg

Hey guys. I find out in two more days! I have a 16 week photo but obviously they hid any clues from me. (the potty shot is in an envelope...) 

Any thoughts?

baby16weeks.jpg

With this photo the nub that some see now looks almost pointed backwards... that can't possibly be the nub then, right?

baby#2.1.jpg

I think the scrotal line could be what is above the red line and the stacking could be the shadows in the other spot I circled 

IMG_20180209_205050.jpg

@magicalmama I don't know if id go that far, I just got very nubsessed in past few months and have looked at thousands of scans and dissected every little part of my photos compared to others lol but sometimes I am completely off base and others i get it right. Some of these babies are very tricky!

• Like 1