BabyNub
anhenry546

Pain in groin

Has anyone had a pain in their groin that radiates to the vagina area, it's more on the outside if that makes sense. It's when I walk too, if I'm still it doesnt bother me. It almost feels like a slightly pulled groin muscle. I've had RLP before and it doesn't really feel like that. I don't sit down much throughout the day, maybe it's my body telling me to rest. I've also noticed what feels like pressure down there today too. It's definitely got me worried. 

@CatchingBabies Well, really it was achey until I'd put pressure on one of my legs and then it was more of a stabbing pain. But when I wasn't walking it would sometimes be just an achey feeling like a pulled muscle, and then on and off had a feeling of pressure down there. It's felt much better today, ive only felt the achey feeling a couple times. Maybe I was just over doing it? I've had RLP with both of my pregnancies and it really didn't feel like that unless it can feel different at time, I'm not sure. The pressure was really worrying me, if I still felt it today I was going to call my doctor but it was better this morning. I have a 25 lb 16 month old and babysit my 15 pound nephew as well so I do a whole lot of lifting all day and never sit down unless I am eating. 

When I was pregnant with my second, i had this thing called lightning crotch. It was like sharp stabbing pains in my vajayjay.  It was awful. How far along are you? I guess just mention it to your healthcare provider to be sure xo

Proud mummy to L  :heart::boy:  H :heart::boy:

Two perfect little men who fill my heart with so much love

Lorenna :banana::banana::banana:

@CatchingBabies I am 19 weeks. I'm going to mention it to her, I have an appointment in 6 days, I suppose it was harmless since it went away but it still worried me. I was going to call if it was still hurting the next day but it was better.