BabyNub
jenaemma

Hello! I’ll start!

If you are trying to conceive or preparing to, this group discusses all things! With the first part of the pregnancy journey, conceiving! Everything from ovulation to gender swaying if you are so inclined. This is an invite only group and is public but everything should remain confidential and the bonus of a forum setting is you can remain anonymous! 
👶🏼👶🏻👶🏿👶🏽👶🏾

We only ask to please be respectful of one another and each other’s journies. We each have a different course and expected path in life and unique dreams and all will be respected. 

Hopefully we can get a group going and please invite any and all you think that might benefit from a support group.

Also, if and when the time comes, the clubs are open to any to start their own. Just please send me @jenaemma a message and I will set one up for you. Any topic is open :) 

Thank you for being apart of BabyNub! 

• Like 1

I'm currently swaying pink well trying to I'm 1dpo today so will be testing with a hpt in 9 days I'll keep updating on my progress for anyone in future who finds any of it helpful I'll also put my full sway up an what gender I ended up with I currently have two beautiful boys good luck to any momma's hoping for blue or pink. Xx

• Love 1

4 hours ago, susanmcgowan said:

I have 2 beautiful boys & hoping to sway pink next year so this is fab! 

I can tell you everything I know it's taken me awhile to learn everything but I have a pretty good sway which will up your chances of having a girl we decided to wait an maybe sway next yea now because we have alot going on my 5 year olds about to start school then I want to give some time to just my youngest for awhile before he goes into daycare we're also thinking about moving and we're going away for Christmas an I'm having my 30th in 2 weeks but I have learnt the latest on swaying you don't need to eat lots of calcium like you mite read online pm me an I'll share all the fine details some a bit tmi so best to pm me lol anyone else is also welcome too x