BabyNub
Zoe421

September 2019

Hi!

Congratulations on your baby! We are also due in September, the 21st to be precise. What about you? 

Hey!!

congratulations to you too! I’m due sept the 10th x

• Love 1

We have the appointment in 4 weeks... I'm very impatient! Maybe if you have time and will you can go on my post and have a look at the pictures... I'd love to get some guesses! 

I’m the same, can’t wait to find out what it is so I can begin my shopping! 

Is it the first one? Have you had any scan so far? 

Do you have any secret preference? ;)

I’ve already got 2 beautiful girls, to be honest naturally it’ll be nice to have a boy but we are not fussed either way aslong as baby is healthy. I had 2 very hard pregnancy’s before suffered from severe hypermensis with one and one was 7 weeks prem and I was in hospital nearly every other time with some sort of pregnancy issue but both girls were healthy, this pregnancy so far so good Sickness has stopped now too what about you how are you getting on? Do you have any children? I’ve posted my scan so take a guess x 

It's my second baby, the first one is a 6 months old boy, both pregnancies quite easy actually. 

The first one made me gain about 30kg and I had some weird cravings like lemon juice day and night and broccoli... This time nothing crazy apart from truffle cheese :D

No sickness, only some tiredness but that's completely normal when your body is creating a new human.

As you say, the most important is health, for baby and mommy. The rest is secondary 

Lol I have craving for really sour stuff all the time through out all three pregnancy 🤰 

keep in touch nice to hear from another mamma expecting the same time hopefully others will join too so we share experiences and any tips or advice x 

• Love 1

Completely agree with you! Have a good evening! ( it's night here)